- Build and maintain uncommonly good customer relationships by providing World Class service.
- Scope clients’ business requirements and works with the project manager to manage on-time and on-budget delivery of solutions.
- Facilitate meetings with clients to identify user requirements, resolve issues and define dynamic action plans.
- Use structured methodology, professional and technical concepts to solve a wide range of difficult problems.
- Look to identify opportunities to modify processes or adapt technologies to reach the desired outcome more efficiently with improved results.
- Work independently to define scope and implement smaller solutions for clients. May function as a technical lead/project manager to implement larger solutions.
- Perform systems administration activities such as performance tuning, data management, advanced troubleshooting, etc.
- Is able to understand and explain complex technical issues and presents information in a concise manner.
- Adhere to company established methodologies and quality standards.
- Requires MCSE with minimum 3 years professional consulting experience.
- Advanced experience with multiple Microsoft Solution Platforms.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team escalating more complex problems to tier 2(Sr. Technical Consultant) as required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Must have the desire and ability to learn new platforms, applications and technologies quickly.
- Must follow a structured approach to problem solving, as well as an appreciation of analytical and quantitative analysis.
Please Email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com